Friday 12 April 2013

Technical Problems Are Still Continuing.

Well, I had planned to be available for bookings today, but firstly Adultwork is still down - they are currently repairing the problems and hoping to stick up the middle finger at the attackers as we speak. Fingers crossed it will be back up and running later night, if not tomorrow.

Should the site be back up tonight, I will be offering Directchat at a reduced rate, so you will be able to call Me up until 10.30pm.

If not, hopefully it will be back up and running tomorrow, so I will be available as normal tomorrow afternoon.

I haven't been twiddling My thumbs though. For a start, I have redone My Facebook page, which you can find by click here.

Secondly, 30 odd perennial plug plants arrived this afternoon - so I had to pot those up before they died. Will have to do My nails later has the compost has dried them out. Of course I did what all avid gardeners do when they plant or pot something up for the first time; looked at the plants and said the famous words "grow you buggers, grow!" Thank you to Alan Titchmarsh for that one!

So really, until technical problems are solved, I'm stuck. But it should be resolved soon. In the meantime, I think you all for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment