Friday 12 April 2013

Introducing Slave J.

Slave j has just completed his first assignment for Me. Here is his homework report below:

Hello Mistress Cristal,

I have completed the homework and have attached photos of it. 

Shaving my genitals sounded quite horrific when I read it and I wasn't that keen on doing it. However, once i started my cock started growing. I felt really humiliated so i guess this is why. I shaved my pubic hair off and my ball hair so I am completely bald now. It will be constant reminder of Mistress Cristal I guess, whether i am in a kinky mood or not. I am also going to have to hide it away until it grows back. I hope it grows quickly as my fiance will wonder why i am never in the mood. I also do muay thai kickboxing 3 times per week. at the end of every session everyone showers off in a communal shower. I am not sure what i am going to do yet but i guess i won't be using the showers at the gym anytime soon.

I knew the pegs on the nipples would hurt. Putting 2 on each nipple was quite sadistic but i wouldn't have it any other way. They really hurt towards the end and hurt the most when i pulled them off. i do have a fair bit of experience with nipple torture though so the pain in taking them off did not come as a suprise. 

I enjoy being spanked, whipped, paddled, caned etc but have never done it to myself. 

The candle wax was quite painful. I let it drip onto my bum until the wick burnt out. I tried to relight it but with no luck. 

The next part was whipping the dried candle wax off. It Took 364 strikes with the belt for it to completely disappear. To begin with it came off really quickly but some bits were really stubborn. I felt like a tit and ended up wrapping the belt around my hand and whacking it from a shorter distance over and over again until it finally fell off. 

The next part i was absolutely dreading. I have never licked my own cum before and the thought disgusts me. I also know that once i shoot my load it will be the last thing in the world i want to do. however, i really want to be Mistress Cristals slave and i told myself doing something so disgusting, when i was at my least kinkiest moment (straight after cumming) would prove to myself that i really wanted to submit to Mistress Cristal completely - not just when i have a hard on. 

I wanked onto a plate and licked it clean. it was horrible and i wanted to stop. I felt like crying but i made myself do it. 


I am starting to get an erection again now typing this out and i only finished the task 15 mins ago. it took an hour & 15 mins in total. I am now sitting here with no pubic hair, no ball hair, sore nipples, red bum cheeks and I have just swallowed my own cum for the first time. Instead of feeling like a loser and full of regret i feel as though i want more. 

Thank you Mistress Cristal, please feel free to do whatever you like with the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment