Saturday 6 April 2013

Alternative Grand National and Pain Slut.

Well, one of My horses was in the top three - well done to Cappa Bleu! On His Own fell and I've no idea what Seabass did. But one out of three aint bad!

Yes, I had flutter on the Grand National- and being the sensible person I am, bet each way - more chances to win at least something that way.

I'm not one for having a flutter on the horses - the Grand National is the only time I do. I guess its a traditional thing really.

Wouldn't it be fun though to have a BDSM Grand National?

Line up all the pony-slaves, complete with harness, bits and tails and have them race. I'm quite sure we wouldn't be penalised for over-use of the whip! lol I for one would find it a great deal of fun!

Been a slow day cam wise - I think everybody was too busy keeping their eyes peeled on Aintree. One or two good slaves. Pain slut came in for a harsh CBT session, and I really let him have it. Pegs, wooden spoon, leather belt, toothpaste, deep heat; the lot! He did bring along his parachute and weights, but his credits ran out before I had chance to use them. I wonder if he would win the BDSM Grand National, with weights attached?

I also had a few idiots asking if I get naked - NO I DON'T! It does clearly state this in My profile, but obviously some people can't read.

But all in all pretty quiet, but good. Now I'm off to collect My winnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment