Sunday 21 April 2013

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

After doing a full review of The Cristal Domme Store yesterday, I noticed that entering your full address details was a requirement.

Now I am aware that many slaves will be uncomfortable with this, as I would be in their position. And because I pride Myself of being discreet with it comes to subs/slaves, I have decided to make things far easier for you all.

While the Cristal Domme Store will still exist for those who do wish to use it, I have introduced a more discreet option for those who feel uncomfortable with it.

You will note that the "SHOP" page has now been changed. It is now a case of Me listing the items I have for sale, and you contacting Me via email for information on how to purchase. This means that your details will remain between us and NOT with a third party.

Secondly, your privacy and the protection of your personal details are paramount to Me, which is why I have taken these measures to ensure this remains the case.#

 Summer Sale still exists on certain items, including used panties and used tights, so you can purchase these at a special price

To take a look at what I currently have for sale, you should click on the link below.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment