Monday 15 April 2013

Prayers For The People of Boston

I am currently watching the news in utter shock and disbelief, as the world's eyes are currently on the city of Boston, N.Y.

Two bombs have exploded in the city earlier today, killing at least 2 people, and injuring many more. Perhaps the most shocking detail of this, is the fact that one bomb was planted close to the finish line. Both were planted at the back of the crowds of spectators. If that wasn't enough, I'm hearing that the final mile of the Boston Marathon was dedicated to the victims of the Sandy Hook School shootings, and it is this which to Me, makes this act all the more sickening and heartbreaking.

Even though nobody has yet used the words "terrorist attack" with any confirmation, I think we can pretty much draw our own conclusions - whoever did this set out to cause widespread devastation, injury and death. Those people responsible are evil personified in My opinion and I hope they feel the full weight of justice as Barrack Obama has just said.

Many have asked why this happened. There are no reasons behind this. This is sick attack, with an utter lack of respect for human life.

Tonight, I send My prayers and My love to the people of Boston, particularly to those who are injured and the families of those who died. Stay strong - the world loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment