Tuesday 23 April 2013

Scammers Give The Genuines A Bad Name.

Well after noticing that I had been pretty quiet on Collar Me for a while, I decided to do a bit of investigating. And it would seem that the bastards there have chosen to block My IP address. Clearly some idiot has reported Me as a scammer or something.

This is something I'm always very keen to disprove. In fact, My slaves would readily agree that I am genuine, so I'm rather pissed at being accused of something I'm most definitely not!

How can I prove I'm not a scammer, you ask?

Well as I've repeatedly said before, if slaves are unsure then I'm happy to verify Myself on cam.

I have an Adultwork profile, which has over 600 positive ratings - hardly what a scammer would receive!

I have a verification picture on My adultwork profile.

I have also posted a verification picture on here.

I have several video's on You Tube featuring Myself - and you can clearly see I'm a woman!

Slaves who book a session with Me get a session - I don't take the money and run, like real scammers do!

Slave's are also more than welcome to chat with Me in free preview on Adultwork Direct Cam and they will see I'm real - as in fact did a sub from Fetlife the other day!

I can't really blame Collar Me for deciding to do this. As I've said before, there are unscrupulous people who take advantage and give the rest of us a bad name. And unfortunately, because My services are online based, it is assumed I have something to hide. No, that simply isn't the case. I choose not to offer real-time sessions to all because I'm in a relationship, and My partner is also My personal slave. Out of respect to My partner, I don't play with others. He isn't comfortable with it, so it doesn't happen. It's as simple as that.

Not only that, but I make every effort to warn genuine subs of any scammers out there. On My wordpress blog, I wrote a piece warning of the dangers of being scammed, because I believe in honesty. If there are monetary transactions taking place, it is important to know what you are paying for and who you are paying.

So, I've bombed out Collar Me and I'm now on Fetlife full time. I'm not sorry - there is a lot of hostility there to Dommes who charge, something I'd rather not be a part of. I make no excuses for the fact that I require tribute. I am, at the end of the day, providing a service and I don't force anybody to pay. The message is quite simple - if you don't want a Domme who requires tribute then move along. Nobody is holding a gun to your head.


No comments:

Post a Comment