Friday 5 April 2013

Ego-Boy The Fake Sub

Today, I had a fake submissive enter Directcam, who seriously thought he was God's gift to women. Instead of doing exactly as he was told, he decided to use the session to brag about his "oh so fit" self and his "7 inch cock when flaccid", and how he "can get any girl he likes". It was both nauseating and hilarious!

He even had the audacity to say he'd like to fuck Me, because I'd love his "big cock". I just cracked up at that bit, before asking him why a pathetic, egotistical maggot dicked loser like him would ever be worthy of Me. He didn't have an answer - just said he didn't know. So I just enjoyed belittling him, tying him in knots, challenging him to back his statement with facts, until he finally realised he'd bitten off more than he could chew and left the room. Still, I was happy to take his credits from him while he totally humiliated himself!

He came back into free preview a little later, asking why he had he been kicked from private chat. I explained that his credits had run out and he hadn't been kicked. He'd just been too busy  massaging his own ego to notice.

A little while later, he came into group chat, spluttering apologies left, right and centre, saying he was "My bitch". I asked him who had told him he was My bitch, to which he didn't respond. He's only "My bitch" if I say he is - and I clearly hadn't!

When another sub came in for some jerk off instruction, I made "ego-boy" sit on his hands while he watched. No touching, no jerking off and no cumming. In the end he gave up and disappeared, probably because a shed-load of "babes" had knocked on his door......

No comments:

Post a Comment