Sunday 14 April 2013

Domination Phone Chat.

Phone chat sessions give you the chance to speak to Me via landline or mobile and listen to My sexy yet commanding voice.
We can speak about whatever you choose, provided it is within My limits. You will enjoy Me telling you exactly what I want to do with you, as well as carrying out My every instruction over the phone.

Phone chat sessions are charged at £1.10 per minute and are booked in blocks of time. The minimum booking time is 10 minutes, and the maximum is 30 mins.

To book, you simply contact Me with details of how long you would like to chat for, with a brief description of what you would like to explore in the session. I will then quote you a price for the session, and advise you of how to pay.

Once I have received your tribute, you will then be sent a number to call Me on which will be basic telephone number - I do not use any premium rate numbers.

So if you want to talk to Me over the phone, and enjoy yourself at the same time, book a phone chat session with Me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment