Monday 22 April 2013

IMPORTANT UPDATE - Cam Verification

I am aware that there are many subs/slaves out there who are wary of being scammed out of money by fakers and unscrupulous people. I am also aware that sadly, Online Dommes have gotten a bit of bad press as a result - we have been tarred with the same brush.

Let Me be clear - I am not out to scam anybody and your trust in Me is important.

So, in order to reassure you, if you are unsure and do want to check that I am real, then I am happy to appear on cam for 1 minute prior to booking. There will not be any explicit chat during this verification and it will be for just the 1 minute. Afterwards, I will expect you to book.

I take My responsibilities very seriously and I have nothing to hide. So if you are unsure, yet have a GENUINE DESIRE TO HAVE A SESSION, then simply ask in your initial session request, and I will verify Myself for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment