Saturday 27 April 2013

Availability Update.

I had every intention of being available for cam bookings yesterday, but unfortunately My vanilla job took over, so I needed to dedicate My time to that. Rest assured however, I will be available on cam and phone all weekend and all day Monday.

I have however, been available for Adultwork Directchat in the evenings, and this will continue right through the weekend. So if you wish to speak to Me, you will be able to every evening, today through until Monday evening, from 7pm until 10pm.

Last night was quietish - except for a very amusing call from Bra fucker, who has been drooling over a girl at work and perving at her exposed bra. Of course I had to humiliate the hell out of him for that, while he moaned and begged for permission to cum. The next time we speak, he had better have bought himself a used bra to fuck or else!

And cuntweasle is now regretting suggesting I'm a pussy cat - or at least he will once he's completed his latest homework assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment