Saturday 9 September 2017

SUNDAY SERVICES AT THE SADISTIC CHURCH OF MISTRESS CRISTAL



Have you been a bad, bad boy? Been having impure thoughts? Can't leave your pathetic little worm alone? Then you need to get to your knees and crawl into My Church.

There are no hymns to be sung; but I will find ways to make you hit those high notes. The collection plate collects balls; not money. And kneeling is NOT optional.

My feet are your altar, My strap on is your communion bread and your tears will be the communion wine. The wine will be spilt.

There is no prayer which will ease your suffering. The only God in My church is Me. You'd better believe I will strike down in great vengeance for your sins. I am God and Satan combined. When you enter My Church; you enter the deepest pits of Hell. Confession is the only way you can ever hope to atone for your sins and penance is the only way to receive absolution.

It is through severe retribution that you will be once again returned to the path of complete obedience & submission. For I am God and you must fear Me.

Sinful Sunday services are available EVERY Sunday 12.30pm until 4.30pm. Attendance is via Skype; with webcam and audio. To book; click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment