Wednesday 6 September 2017

BECOMING MINE



It's time for you to relax, let go and surrender to the inevitable. You desire pleasure and I desire you to obey. It feels good to obey. It feels good to give up control to Me, to surrender your mind and become My slave. You crave to shed yourself of all power and responsibility. You don't need to worry about being in charge because you were never in charge in the first place. I OWN you. I CONTROL you. You are My slave and you will bow down and obey My every command. You will take pleasure in obeying Me. You will take pleasure in being My good boy. You will take pleasure in being My slave. You will take pleasure in being Mine.

EROTIC/FEMDOM HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS RECORDING WILL CAUSE YOU TO RELAX VERY DEEPLY AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment