Saturday 2 September 2017

DOUBLE FUCK FOR CHASTISED PERV



You poor boy. You're locked in chastity and desperate to cum. I know just how you're aching with need and desire. It's been a while since you last had an orgasm, hasn't it? How long has it been? Do you even remember? I like it when you're this frustrated. Right now; you'll do ANYTHING I tell you to do, just for a chance to cum. And you WILL do whatever I tell you; no matter how degrading or painful. But don't think you'll be released from your cage. Oh no. That's not going to happen. Instead; you can suffer for Me and then I might let your little cock dribble. Or maybe I'll deny you and leave you even more frustrated. There are no guarantees. The ONLY guarantee here is that I will DEFINITELY get off. You? Well you'll just have to find out your fate, won't you?

EROTIC RECORDING

No comments:

Post a Comment