Saturday 2 September 2017

KISS MY ASS GOODBYE!



The bad news is I've decided that you're no good for Me. That's why I've decided to take a lover. He's much more of a man that you'll ever be. He KNOWS how to give Me pleasure - and he does - every single time. His big alpha cock satisfies Me until I can't walk straight.

And then there's you - with your pathetic little dick just hanging there like a dead maggot.

But it's not all bad. You'll get to be our servant. You'll get to hear him fucking Me, every single night. You'll get to wash our clothes, lick My panties clean, maybe even lick his boxers clean. You'll even get to stroke your limp maggot in synch with the thrusts of his Superior dick in Me.

But before all that happens; there's one thing you need to do. You need to agree to My terms. No...not verbally. The only agreement I want from you is for you to get to your knees and kiss My ass goodbye!

EROTIC RECORDING

No comments:

Post a Comment