Wednesday 13 September 2017

CUM IN MY PANTIES



I'm the office tease. You know how much I love to tease. I've been teasing you for months. I've seen the way you look at Me. I know all about the dirty thoughts you have in your head. The thoughts of what you'd love to do to Me. Of course you can never really "have" me. My sexy body is reserved for Alpha males. But that doesn't stop Me from indulging you a little. So I'm going to give you a gift. I'm going to give you a pair of My panties. I know how much you'd like that. I'm going to allow you to jerk off with My panties - to wrap them around yourself, to caress yourself with them. And I'm going to let you cum in them. I know just how much you want to fill My panties with your cream. If you do that for Me; I might even given you a sexy little treat afterwards...

EROTIC RECORDING

No comments:

Post a Comment