Wednesday 27 September 2017

CHANGES ARE COMING!


There are big changes coming, My minions. Over the last couple of days, I have been working on a new website, which is now LIVE and ready for you to visit.

I have chosen to do this because I felt the time had come to go for a new and improved site which has much more versatility for the way I engage with My fans and lurkers. I'm sure you'll be pretty impressed with this spanking new some come & take a butchers!


The ultimate plan is to transfer the www.thecristaldomme.com domain over to My new site in the New Year. My blogger site will of course remain, but as a blogger sub-domain, which means you will still be available to see My blog posts and other kinky exploits. This is purely because the new platform does not allow explicit adult material, so I of course am respecting those rules. In short; the more explicit, kinky stuff like clips and pictures will be posted here, while the tamer stuff will be on My new website.

In the New Year; My new site will see the addition of a vlog so that you can enjoy learning more about My Domme life and My life outside of the world of BDSM. I am keen to engage with My followers so that you can get to know Me on a more personal level - as much as I allow you to of course!

In addition; there will some more interactive features for you to use and you will see these added over the course of 2018.

So come & take a look and add My sexy new site to your bookmarks. The best really is, yet to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment