Friday 3 November 2017

REVOLVING ORGASMIC TORTURE



Being a natural sadist; I like to use deeply psychological ways of torturing you. While physical torture is not without it's charm; mental torture is far more long lasting. The effects really are delicious.

I also like to use ironic torture. I called it "ironic" because I give the slave exactly what he wants...and then some.

So imagine if I was to give you what you want. How about an orgasm? Yes, that sounds lovely doesn't it? A wonderful, mind-blowing, toe curling orgasm. And then before you've had chance to come down; another one...and another one...and another one...in fact I can keep going for as long as I like; repeatedly bringing you to the edge and beyond, making you explode and then before you've had chance to catch your breath; bringing you to the edge again.

You might think this will be incredibly pleasurable. And yes, it will be...at first. But having repeated orgasms, one after the other soon loses it's novelty. It becomes exhausting and even painful. You'll probably beg for it to stop because you can't take any more. And I'll still bring you to the edge and make you explode. Orgasmic torture is fun, you see. And there lies the irony in it. You get what you want, over and over again, until you no longer want it....

FEMDOM HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS RECORDING WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment