Tuesday 14 November 2017

FRUSTRATING JERK OFF TRANCE



Since you have visited My profile; one can only conclude that you are horny. Yes; the desire to grab a hold of that dick and start stroking is probably overwhelming you.

But don't start stroking yet. First; you need to get yourself nice and relaxed and listen to My voice. You're going to go into a deep trance for Me where your erotic cravings will be dealt with by your Mistress. You didn't think it would be as simple as listening and jerking off did you? Oh you did? Well; you're about to be in for a very interesting surprise!

You see; when I put you into a deep, hypnotic trance, I have full and complete access to your subconscious. I can plant things in there which will trigger you into behaving in a certain way. You won't even know I'm doing it. In fact; when you awake; you won't even remember what I have done...until the urge to touch yourself strikes...and then you'll find out about the surprise I have in store for you...

FEMDOM HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS RECORDING WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment