Thursday 9 November 2017

PEGGED INTO SUBMISSION



I'm going to take you on a very kinky journey.

But you don't need to go anywhere at all. This is a journey in your mind. A journey in your imagination.

In this wonderfully, sexy journey; you will find yourself at My mercy. You will be bound to a padded table; with your legs spread wide apart. And your ass will be so very vulnerable. So vulnerable to everything I want to do to it. And there is so much I want to do to it. I want to take your anal virginity. I want to sink My favourite strap on deep inside your ass; and fuck you into complete submission and obedience. It's going to happen and you're going to love it. Your virgin ass will be a virgin ass no more. When I squeeze My Superior cock inside it; you'd better believe you will be pegged into submission.

FEMDOM HYPNOSIS/EROTIC RECORDING.

WARNING: THIS RECORDING WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment