Monday 12 May 2014

Twitter Bitch Likes Cream In His Coffee!

Following on from My twitter bitch's punishment, where he appeared here, for public humiliation as well as abstaining from masturbation for the whole weekend, he has now been allowed to have his release. At a price of course! He added a little "cream" to his coffee.

He did admit that it still tasted strong despite the strength of the coffee. But as I reminded him, his "cream" has been allowed to age in his pathetic little balls!



He did slip up again yesterday though. After I had tweeted that AdultWork free preview was open, but abusing it was not, he had the audacity to ask if he could come and say hello in free preview - meaning he would receive My attention for free, see Me on cam for free thus abusing the free chat service. So here is another humiliating picture from him, as he apologises for disrespecting Me so. He knows what will happen if he slips up again - he will go a whole week without wanking his little worm!


2 comments:

  1. Please do leave humiliating comments for him - he certainly deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do deserve it, but I also enjoy it ...

      Delete