Sunday 11 May 2014

SUNDAY 11 MAY - SUNDAY CONFESSIONAL.



Aaah, another Sunday is upon us and you know what that means, don't you boys? It means it's time for Sunday Confessional!

For those who are in the dark about Sunday Confessional; today is your chance to report to Confession, to tell Mistress all about the bad behaviour you have committed over the past week. I will listen to your shame and ask you highly humiliating questions about your behaviour and you will be expected to tell Me every single detail.

Once your confession is finished, the punishment will begin. I believe that the punishment should fit the crime, so if you have been wanking without permission, expect to have your disgusting little worm punished very painfully. If you have been sniffing dirty panties, you'll be wearing them while I humiliate you. And if you have whoring yourself to all and sundry, then expect to have your arse abused with the biggest dildo you can find!

Punishments aren't just physical either. For those who feel they should be punished financially, that will also happen. Perhaps I will order you to buy My silence about your behaviour. Or I'll make you pay Me as you beg for your pleasure. Either way, I'm sure I'll enjoy it...

Sunday Confessional is available with Me via Skype. Sessions are priced at £1.30 per minute to include two way cam and audio. (Minimum booking length is 10 minutes). Tribute for sessions is to be made via Amazon.co.uk Gift card.

To book, you should email Me via the address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

In addition, Sunday Confessional will also be available via Adultwork, through DirectCam, DirectChat and pre-booked webcam (carried out via Skype). You should visit the link below and add Me to your AdultWork hotlist to see when I am available.


And if that wasn't enough, My dedicated NiteFlirt line will also be open for you to get your behaviour off your chest. Calls are charged at $2.00 per minute and lines will be open from 2.30pm GMT. More details about My line are available below.


So you see, there really is no way you can escape your dues!

No comments:

Post a Comment