Friday 23 May 2014

ONLINE SLAVES REQUIRED.

I am currently taking applications from slaves who wish to serve Me on a long-term basis, via phone, webcam and email.

You will be expected to serve Me on a weekly basis, by any of the aforementioned methods. You should be genuinely submissive, and able to please Me by obeying My every whim.

You will be aged 21 or over and understand what it takes to serve a Genuine Dominatrix like Myself. You will understand that to serve Me is about Me - and you don't even fit into the equation. You will also understand that you are expected to go above and beyond in order to please Me and thus earn reward.

If you feel you may be worth of My consideration; then you may email Me via the address below. You should include a brief but HONEST description of your fetishes/kinks and WHY you feel I should consider you.

If I feel you may be worthy, I will respond by sending you a Slave Application form, for you to complete and return to Me at your earliest convenience.

However, if I feel you are simply going to be a waste of My time, then your email will be ignored. You have once chance to convince Me, and once chance only. Make it count!

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment