Friday 16 May 2014

TWITTER BITCH IS DISMISSED - I SEEK HIS REPLACEMENT!

Twitter Bitch has been dismissed from his post with immediate effect. Why? Because not only did he write self-serving tweets BEGGING for comments on My recent post about him, but when I gave him punishment he argued about it.

This is NOT the way to behave when you're under My jurisdiction. Yes I am unpredictable - this is what My slaves enjoy about Me. I make the rules and you follow them -WITHOUT ANY ARGUMENT.

You have no rights with Me. Your opinion doesn't even come into the equation. Whining about it "not being fair" doesn't impress Me. Since when is serving a strict Domme like Me about being fair? If you don't like it, don't serve - it's as simple as that.

And when I am giving you a lot of FREE attention; to argue and do things with your own selfish needs in mind shows Me that you are not the right slave for Me. When I take you on, whether it be for servitude in the usual way or servitude by promoting Me, you should see this as an honour, particularly in the case of the latter. I don't HAVE to take you on. You don't have Me over a barrel, and threats to "resign as My bitch" will only result in Me dismissing you and blocking you immediately. I will NOT be emotionally blackmailed. Serving Me is about ME, NOT you!

Now with this being said, I do have a position available for a new twitter bitch who has his priorities in the right order; Me, My promotion, My website, My AdultWork page, My NiteFlirt page, My Wishlist - and him, well he doesn't enter into it.

If you please Me, if you go above and beyond in an unselfish manner, you will receive a certain amount of My attention. If you try and turn it around so it's about you, then expect to be dismissed like the last one has. Make no mistake; I don't suffer fools lightly and I've been around long enough to know a fool when I see one.

So if you think you can work to My rules and not yours, then you may get in touch via the email address below. You should make your email like a proposal of what you can do for Me in terms of promotion and marketing. In short, you should tell Me why I should consider you for this very honoured position. Any emails which are about your needs and not Mine WILL be ignored, as will you.

mistresscristal@mail.com

1 comment:

  1. I then discovered that he had the nerve to call Me a liar - hence this disgusting little cretin is blocked and ignored - permanently!

    ReplyDelete