Saturday 24 May 2014

COLLAR ME - THE END?

So it would seem that Collar Me is no more - at least for the time being.

I can't say that I'm surprised really. I mean I've had a few slaves come from there, but in the last few years, I really have seen a serious decline in the quality of people on that site.

If I'm honest, I spend more time blocking idiots, than I do responding to the few genuine subs who message Me.

I have also NEVER liked that fact that a lot of the Collar Me users are downright rude to Professional Dommes like Myself. It's like we truly are lepers, even though we are simply providing a service to those who want it, and earning a living at the same time.

Personally, I shall not miss Collar Me. If anything, the demise of the whole thing really as done us a favour - less time-wasters and attention-seekers to bother us.

I have to say though, reading the post from the owner of the Collar Me domain, I'm not sure I agree with her methods. While it is clear that she has been treated very badly, there are ways to do this. Yes, you can take down the domain, until you receive the monies owed to you BUT airing your dirty laundry in public; like she has done. No, that's not the way to do things.

Whatever is going on with her and her colleagues, bringing it into the public eye in the way she has will not do her any favours. I personally have been conned by former business partners in the past, but you deal with it in a professional manner. You don't lay it out there for all to see. You maintain your DIGNITY, otherwise people start to question your professionalism - and judging from some of the comments on her post, I'd say that's already happening.

I wish her well. I hope her situation is resolved. But if Collar Me doesn't return (I strongly doubt it will), then I won't be losing any sleep at night....

No comments:

Post a Comment