Friday 16 May 2014

Freebie-Hunters are NOT welcome.

Some days, the freebie hunters on AdultWork do annoy Me. It's like they think I hatched yesterday with their blatant attempts to get a free session, and the countless excuses I hear are pathetic. If I had £1 for every time I've heard the words "open my cam in free Miss, to see if it works!" I'd be a very rich woman.

Today I've had them all. The "can I hear your voice in free to see if you're real?" and the "can you see me on cam to first miss?" The answer is NO - you can't!

Let's get one thing straight here boys. My attention is NOT FREE, be it via private Skype booking or via AdultWork. If you want to see Me in cam, you PAY FOR IT. You don't sit there, expecting everything for free, because you'll be sitting there a long-ass time!

I have free preview on via AdultWork for a couple of hours a day. It is there for you to introduce yourself and give Mistress an idea of what you wish to explore. It is not there for you to abuse and demand a freebie. If you can't use it for it's purpose then stay away - I will kick you out if you can't use it properly.

My rules are simple; NO PAY = NO PLAY!

Remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment