Sunday 12 April 2015

Deadly Nightshade & Deadly Mistress....


The Deadly Nightshade is also known as "Atropa Belladonna" and is one of the most toxic plants found in the Eastern Hemisphere.

The name "atropa" is derived from the Greek Goddess Atropos - one of the three Greek fates or destinies who would determine the course of a man's life by weaving threads that would symbolize his birth, the events in his life and finally his death. 

The name "belladonna" is Italian; meaning "beautiful lady".

It is both beautiful and deadly. The berries look particularly attractive and are sweet in taste - tempting but toxic. Consumption of two to five berries by adults is probably lethal. The most toxic part of the plant is the root, but eating a single leave of Atropa Belladonna can be fatal to an adult.

No dear readers; this is not a biology lesson. This is what is known as "symbolism". You see; like the Deadly Nightshade I too am toxic. And like the Deadly Nightshade I am beautiful. I am a Goddess and a "belladonna" and just as tempting as those sweet, but deadly berries.


The difference is; you DON'T get taste. ALL parts of Me are toxic - particularly My imagination. My eyes are hypnotic which means I will pull you in and easily lead you to give up complete control. And once you're under My spell; there is no escape. You will transfixed by the commands leaving My beautiful lips and will be compelled to obey. 

While My toxicity is not fatal; it certainly isn't something to be taken lightly. I have the power. ALL of the power. Don't be so sure that you can guess My next move. Like Atropa Belladonna; My toxicity has unpredictable effects. I can pull you in, captivate you, render you completely helpless then leave you to stew in your own frustrating juices. Or maybe I'll give you what you crave? Just don't forget; I call the shots - and you are a slave to My desires - not your own. 

Like Atropos; I will also weave the threads of your destiny. And while I'm weaving those threads, you will continue to fall deeper and deeper under My spell. Like the fish to the juicy worm, you'll be hooked ready for Me to reel you in. You will then know there is only one destiny for you - to OBEY. And why will you obey? Because you will learn to fear the extent of My toxicity....

Hooked already? Then prove to Me that you are worthy of My attention. Apply now and tell Me WHAT you can do to please and amuse. But take care in your application; My toxicity doesn't have an antidote....

mistresscristal@mail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment