Friday 3 April 2015

Time For Some Easter Entertainment!


Happy Easter to all of My readers!

You will be pleased to know that Mistress will be available throughout the Easter Bank Holiday weekend. So forget about stuffing yourself silly with chocolate -in fact I will be ensuring you work off those Easter eggs you've been gorging on! 

I will be available for Skype shows this weekend as follows:

Friday 3 April - 1.30pm until 5pm.

Saturday 4 April - 1.30pm until 5pm.

Sunday 5 April - 1.30pm until 5pm

Monday 6 April 1.30pm until 5pm.

To book your session you should email Me at:

mistresscristal@mail.com


SISSY BOYS - IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DRESS UP!

I  require all My sissy slaves to dress up as a Play Boy bunny and send pictures to entertain Me. The best efforts will feature on My website. NO COCK PICS - I'm not interested in seeing your tinky winkies - not even if they were made of chocolate....

No comments:

Post a Comment