Monday 6 April 2015

Mistress Requires Pain-Sluts.


Mistress seeks online pain-sluts who know the true meaning of pleasure through suffering! 

I will enjoy torturing you in a variety of sadistic ways. Whether it be CBT, spanking, figging, ball busting or anything else for that matter; it will be your duty to please ME with your painful endurance.

Inflicting painful torture is My addiction and you will quickly learn that "mercy" is not a word in My vocabulary. Whatever I dish out; you will take. You will be at the mercy of My Sadistic creativity as you writhe and squirm under My torturous imagination. Suffer well and I may reward you with your release. Disappoint Me and I guarantee far worse suffering awaits you.

Ready to embark on a journey of sweet sadism? Then apply now and tell Me WHAT you can do for ME!

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment