Monday 27 April 2015

Erotic Hypnosis - Surrender to My voice!



I want you to fall deeper and deeper under My spell as you experience the incredible impact of My hypnotic control. Listen to the sound of My voice... as you feel yourself being pulled further into My world, lulling you into a deep hypnotic trance until your mind surrenders to Me completely.

With each word I say; you will find yourself becoming weaker and weaker until it is impossible to resist..... You will drift away, surrendering all that you are; giving yourself to Me, in a true need to serve and obey.... You were made to serve.... You were made to obey....You made to please Me.... You were made for this.

Each and every word I say will give you meaning; and you will understand that you need to act upon those words... You will see that I am helping you to understand what you were made to do...and you will be powerless to resist the urge to do what you were made to do...to serve...to obey..to please...

Let yourself go...relax...hear My words....listen to My voice...let My voice take you....deeper and deeper....into a state of hypnotic bliss....becoming weak...becoming compliant.....becoming obedient....becoming what you were made to be....totally submissive to Me.

Erotic Hypnosis is available via MP3. To see the MP3's I currently have available, visit the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment