Friday 17 April 2015

Pain slut reports on CBT.

Pain slut has recently written about his training with Me. Here's what he had to say:

My training under Mistress Cristal

When I first started my CBT training under Mistress Cristal I was just starting as a pain slut. Under Mistress Cristals training I am gradually learning to take more and more pain for her pleasure. I have training usually once a week or more.

Mistress Cristal is very good at pushing my pain threshold more and more every time. When I started Mistress Cristals goal was to train me to be able to take a threshold of 10 on the pain scale of 1 to 10.

This started with the use of pegs on my balls that usually had string thread through them to then be yanked off. I was also trained in the use of a ball stretcher and a parachute with weights hanging off them. When Mistress decides I have to take exercise wearing the parachute and weights by doing star jumps, lunges, running on the spot and other forms to get the weights swinging as I move about. This can involve the use of nipple clamps on as well that swing about. This is to make me a better pain slut for Mistress.

Training has taught me that my cock must be hard for Mistress Cristal at all times that she is torturing me and if it disobeys and goes soft I have to keep slapping it hard with a wooden spoon to get it hard again.

I also got training on using a pin wheel and deep heat on my cock and balls. The more my cock and balls suffer the more it pleases Mistress

Over the course of training Mistress Cristal introduced more techniques to push my pain threshold including using candle wax and Tabasco sauce. These were all extremely hot on my cock and balls and pushed my pain threshold more and more.

When the pegs were replaced by bulldog clips as my training got my pain rating higher this was an entirely new sensation as they bite far harder on my balls, foreskin and nipples than pegs can do and are a much higher pain rating. 

Through progressive and slow cock and ball torture training I reached a pain threshold of 10 to please Mistress. This was the highest I had ever been thanks to Mistress Cristal training over time. Once I reached this high rating Mistress Cristal chose that my training should take me to a higher pain rating and set a new goal of 20.

Gradually with more training sandpaper, chopped chillies and peeled ginger were also introduced. This increased the pain rating more and more gradually up to 15 then after more training the target of 20 was reached in one session. The chillies and ginger were extremely hot and the pain of burning on my cock and balls was intense. The sandpaper introduced pain as well as softening the skin to make the pain more intense.

With more training Mistress Cristal will continually push my thresholds as I continue to improve for her. When it is nettle season Mistress Cristal has let me know that she will train me in the use of them in CBT.

During the training up to Mistress Cristal slowly building me up to 10 the pain made me grimace a lot. As the rating went beyond this up to 20 the pain made me grimace a lot more and brought tears to my eyes from the pain.

As I am trained by Mistress Cristal to increase my threshold the pain felt from the torture lasts longer and is felt for a long time after the session has ended.

Mistress Cristals training has also introduced me to cum eating which I have to do for every time I make a mess.

As my training continues I will have to obtain anything that Mistress Cristal decides I need to use on my cock, balls and nipples to take any pain that pleases her. Through Mistress Cristals slow and progressive torture training I am learning more and being trained to take higher ratings and always having my thresholds challenged and pushed further.



No comments:

Post a Comment