Sunday 12 April 2015

Chat with Mistress Cristal.

Fancy having a chat with Mistress Cristal?

Most days I am online and will often engage in instant messenger/text chats with My servants.

Not only do I use Skype for webcam bookings; but it also available for those who wish to have a text chat with Me. This is very useful for newbies who are getting their feet wet and aren't quite ready to take the next step into showing their face on webcam. It is also useful for those who's personal circumstances make it difficult for them to have webcam or voice chat sessions

Throughout these chats you can tell Mistress a little about your fetishes, kinks and experiences as well learning more about Mistress. Learning is good - it means that throughout your servitude you will get it right every time. Remember; it is VERY important to always strive hard to please Mistress.

The only way to enjoy a chat with Me in this way and have Me on your contact list is to pay a small tribute of £10 via online Gift Card from Amazon.co.uk 

This is the ONLY way to receive My chat ID. I don't do freebies and I only entertain those who are serious about serving Me. There are no alternative methods to chat with Me.

I do this because My time is precious and is not there to be taken for granted or monopolised by those who think they can receive a limitless amount of attention for free. As a Professional Dominatrix; I don't give out My time or attention freely and I'm certainly not here to serve your needs. My time is about ME and you here to serve ME. 

You should also be aware that I don't entertain free-loaders; attention seekers and fake submissives.  My time is ONLY for those who are serious and honest about their intentions to serve. Those with the sole intention of stealing My time and using Me, should not approach - you will be disappointed. I am not about to divert My time and energy from My true servants to your selfish whims.

How to receive access to My private Skype ID:

Simply send a tribute of £10 to mistresscristal@mail.com from Amazon.co.uk. You can purchase gift cards via the link below:


Once you have sent tribute for My Skype ID you should send Me an email to:

mistresscristal@mail.com

Isn't that easy? Just 3 minutes of work to show you have a genuine desire to serve Me. It couldn't be any more simple! If however you have a multitude of excuses as to why you feel you cannot afford just £10 to prove you wish to serve, then you're not serious. And I have no interest in those who are not serious. But if you genuinely do wish to serve then £10 is a small price to pay for the honour of My attention.




1 comment: