Tuesday 21 April 2015

About Slave Tasks.


Slave tasks gives you the opportunity to serve Me when I am not online. You see; just because I'm taking a day of rest it doesn't mean you should. My days off don't extend to you. While I'm enjoying a day of relaxation; you should still be working hard to keep Me happy and entertained. That is; after all what you exist for.

So that's why I prepare tasks to keep you busy - the devil finds work for idle hands. And you know how Mistress feels about disobedience.

You will receive a set of 9 tasks to complete by a certain date. These tasks will be catered to your particular kinks and fetish. As you complete each tasks, you will write a report and include photographs with your report; ready to send to Me by a set date. If you fail to meet the deadline; there will be fines for lateness - so it's in your best interest to get your priorities in order. ME FIRST!

If your task report interests Me; I will post your account on My website along with any photographs you send (subject to your agreement). That's right - public recognition of your hard work to keep Mistress happy.

However, if you displease Me; I will ensure that your next set of tasks reflect this - be prepared to suffer by any means necessary!

What to know more? The email Me at the address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment