Friday 24 April 2015

Sissy Poppy's session diary.

Sissy poppy recently had a cam session with Me. Here's her diary of the session:



"Mistress was gracious enough to see me last week (after refusing to for the preceding fortnight... (An object lesson in approaching respectfully and not being a cock sure idiot!) and it was worth every moment of the wait. Having been to Ann Summers beforehand, Mistress allowed me to wear my new purchases home (crotchless knickers and hold ups) in preparation for our session. I spent the bus journey home fantasising about what Mistress would be wearing, her gorgeous, commanding tone and wondering what humiliation she would visit upon me for both being the aforementioned cock ure idiot and for turning up 1 minute late to my session. As ever, I needn’t have worried as I was put through my paces thoroughly and as was befitting my station.

When Mistress came on line she looked stunning as ever and proceeded to put me in my place. She had already instructed me to bring certain things to the session that she would need so I had these to hand. Firstly, I was forced to turn around and show my sluttish backside whilst spanking myself and thanking Her for each one. This had the immediate effect of making me realise the errors of my ways with regards to time keeping and the proper way to both speak to and approach Mistress.

Feeling suitably admonished and utterly in Her thrall i was then instructed to use the toys i had brought to the session on myself for Mistresses (evident!) amusement. One of my favourite parts of the session (of which there were several!) was being told to bend over and finger fuck myself, firstly with one, then 2, then 3 fingers (in readiness for the AT LEAST 6 inch dildo that Mistress has instructed me to buy in time for our next session) All the while being told what a slut I was, and being instructed to moan like one and be as girly as possible. This really hammered home, as if it were needed, my natural place in the order of things, namely that i was a worthless sissy slut good for nothing but sucking cock and doing Mistresses bidding.

I must have been in luck too as Mistress, against my expectation, allowed me to cum which, as I had been abstaining in anticipation of our session, was music to my ears. I knew it wouldn’t be without a catch though and so it proved. Still wearing my slutty outfit, I was made to lie on my back and slide my beads into my lubed sissy pussy and to fuck myself with them while I brought myself to orgasm. To add to my delight/humiliation, I was instructed to lift my hips so that I was pointing directly as my own face when I came. As I lay there, exhausted, my own sluttish mess dripping down my face I could hear Mistress chuckling to herself at the state she had reduced me to. The tragic thing is that I cannot WAIT for out next session together, assuming of course that I am lucky enough to secure one. Its definitely worth bearing in mind, that this isn’t a given….. I am grateful to Mistress for starting me on my journey of discovery that I hope will lead to me giving into my true nature on a full time basis. I know I couldn’t be in better hands if so."

No comments:

Post a Comment