Sunday 26 June 2016

Your sissy life awaits you...


There's a good sissy. Now you just hold still while Mistress turns you into a very pretty girl. By the time I've finished with you; all the boys will want you. They'll all be hard and standing to attention as you show of your girly charms. I guarantee that they will all want to fuck you. All those times you've dreamed about taking as much cock as you can eat! Well that fantasy of yours is about to become reality. There will be no shortage of cock for you. You'll soon get used to having your holes plugged with thick, hard cock-meat. And once I've caged you; you'll no longer be concerned with your own little sissy-cock. You don't need it any more. Girls don't have cocks. They have nice willing holes in which to receive cock. Sissy girls like you spend most of their time on their knees; sucking on cock and taking it up their sweet little pussies. They become addicted to the taste and feel of cum being pumped inside them. This is the life that awaits you. I'll get you so addicted; you'll be more than happy to whore yourself out for My gain. It's a win-win situation. You get to spend the rest of your life as a cock-holster and I get to exploit your sissy ass for My own financial gain! It's that just perfect? Aren't you a lucky little sissy bitch to be given this wonderful opportunity?


No comments:

Post a Comment