Sunday 5 June 2016

Chastity Sub becomes My owned pet.


It gives Me great pleasure to announce that Chastity Sub has achieved the highest honour after going above and beyond in his servitude and is now a fully owned pet. Here you can see him in the position he is expected to adopt when he presents himself to Me - naked, kneeling, hands behind his back and of course wearing his slave collar. He will be having a nice little tag attached to the collar once it's been fully engraved....I'm saving that as a reward if he pleases Me between now and his six month review.

Chastity Sub is the second of My owned pets; the first being Panty Boy. It may surprise you to know that I have only two slaves under My ownership. And why is this? Because I take QUALITY over quantity. Ownership is not something which happens automatically. It takes months of hard work; selfless servitude and exceptional behaviour to achieve this honour. And while many slaves serve Me; only those who meet My high standards are ever considered for ownership. Like both Chastity Sub and Panty Boy have; they must prove themselves worthy of this prestigious position. Many won't - but a few will be an exception. And it is those few who will attract My attention.

Of course ownership is only the beginning of the journey. Once you become My pet; that's when the REAL hard work starts. Just as ownership can be given; it can also be taken away. It is your duty to continue to work hard to please Me in order to hang on to that status. This means going above and beyond in your servitude; always keeping Mistress at the forefront of your mind. Chastity Sub and Panty Boy will last that distance. Both have the qualities I look for in a slave. Their devotion to Me will never falter; because they know how much My presence in their lives mean to them. They please Me not because I expect them to. But because they WANT to. The thought of disappointing Me is too terrible to imagine and they will do whatever they can to win My approval - THIS is what makes a good slave. And THIS is why only a few ever find themselves under My consideration. Slaves like these boys are among the elite. And they know what they must do in order to remain in that elite - always loyal, always devoted, always selfless and always obedient. And in turn; I am proud of them to have reached this exceptionally high standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment