Sunday 26 June 2016

CONDITIONS FOR SERVING ME.

Many boys want to know about the conditions in place for serving Me and the rules are really very simple.


  1. You MUST be aged 21 or over.
  2. You MUST NOT be owned or under consideration.
  3. You MUST be prepared to commit to at least 2 webcam sessions per month or 3 email assignments per month.
  4. You MUST be GENUINELY SUBMISSIVE - right from your application I will be able to tell if you are not.
  5. You MUST understand that My services are not free. Fee is always expected.
  6. You MUST NOT dictate the terms of your servitude. While I will respect your limits; I will not bend My rules to suit you.
  7. You MUST understand that serving Me is about Me. Your wants and needs do not even enter into the equation.
  8. You MUST understand that orgasm/relief is NOT GUARANTEED. Only I have the power to decide if and when you may cum. I will only decide if I feel you have done enough to earn it.
  9. You MUST understand the difference between "fees" and "tributes." Fees are what you pay for a session. Tributes are gifts given freely without expectation and obligation.
  10. You MUST have at least a basic knowledge of BDSM. If you don't then you will be expected to read and learn BEFORE you approach. While I will happily train those who a new to the scene; I will not train those who are ignorant to it.
  11. You MUST be honest about your likes and dislikes. I am not psychic and I expect you to be forthcoming with the truth.
  12. You MUST be prepared to surrender control to Me 100%. If you have any shadow of doubt in your mind; then you should not approach. Submission is either given or it isn't.
  13. You MUST NOT assume that you will become My property overnight. It takes a lot of hard-work, dedication, loyalty and servitude to reach that honour. Some will never achieve it. Only the most obedient and dedicated; will.
These rules cannot be clearer and the onus is on you to read and understand them. I do not take ignorance as an excuse. If you haven't done your homework from day one; that tells Me that you are not serious enough about serving and will not last the distance. Remember; I take QUALITY above quantity. And to be taken seriously; your application must reflect that you have the quantities I seek in a slave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment