Sunday 26 June 2016

Frustrated "Bingo" Player & Dildo Rodeo..

I absolutely love cam days that are filled with variety. That's the nature of the game - some days you have about 10 sessions of jerk off instruction and some days you have sessions which cover every kind of session imaginable. Those are My favourite days and today was one of them.

The day kicked off with a lovely game of Wank Bingo with a slave. He'd already come once today and felt he needed "punishment" for doing so. It's too easy to tell him he's not allowed to cum. Instead I much prefer to tease him into a frenzy and leave him frustrated. And Wank Bingo is the ULTIMATE game of tease, denial, edging and frustration. I've know boys sob like a big girl when playing; and I always get a thrill from that.

10 bingo calls of numbers between 1 and 25. I count out the numbers generated by My random number generator. But it's the SPEED at which I count which provides the real frustration. I might count very very slowly. Or I might count very very quickly. The pace at which I count is the pace at which you wank. Sometimes I'll start off slowly and speed up. Sometimes I'll start off quickly and slow down. I particularly like it when I get a low number - like say 3 for example - that's three little pumps of your hand - very mean of Mistress.

Today's first game of Wank Bingo left the sub very frustrated. By the time we reached the tenth call; he was on his knees and begging for his release. Would he get it? Only if he came within 14 fast pumps. He didn't. So he went without.

An hour later; he was back again - this time his frustration had gone up a notch. Who am I not take advantage of the situation? So off we went on another round of Wank Bingo - this time I varied the speed greatly just to add to his desperation. 10 calls were made and with each call; the closer and closer to the edge sub got. Last call was 23 - 23 pumps of his cock to cum. Poor boy. 23 obviously wasn't enough for him - he was left feeling extremely frustrated again...I wonder how long it will be before he comes back for a third attempt? Glutton for punishment much?

Second fun session was with a dildo whore who wanted to show Me how much he loves to ride his rubber cock. The dildo provided was pretty impressive - almost the same size as My biggest strap on (10 inches) and after watching him gag and choke on the monster; I made him lube himself up and ram it up his hungry fuck-hole. It's so amusing to watch a man-whore ride a dildo for My entertainment. And he was riding it like a fat lass at a gymkhana. He couldn't get enough; bouncing up and down on that rubber dick while I told him how much of a faggot slut he was. That's when the truth came out. It's no secret that when boys are turned on enough; they'll often let slip their dark secrets.

"I wish it was a real cock Miss;" came his guttural confession. BINGO! Now we know what he really likes. He's not interested in rubber cocks really. He wants the real thing! And as I took him through a kinky fantasy of being gang-banged in a gay club; he rode his dildo faster and faster until he exploded in pleasure. I didn't need to instruct him to eat his mess. He was more than happy to do so. Well he has already admitted how much he loves cock. So loving cum as well goes with the territory....

I have no doubt that he'll act on his faggot fantasies. In fact; I'll make sure he does. Next time he comes to see Me; I'm giving him some homework. He's going to go out cruising for cock; since he wants the real thing so badly. And yes; he will be providing photographic and video evidence. Such an opportunity to humiliate him further is just too good to resist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment