Friday 19 June 2015

Pain-subs suffering...

Ah, there's nothing like a very harsh CBT session on a Friday afternoon! And that's just what I enjoyed with pain-sub today. Not only has he been crawling the walls in frustration; but he's now had his pain threshold pushed even further with some very heavy treatment!

Today his cock and balls were spanked, stretched, tiger-balmed, squeezed, sand-papered and finally nettled. The nettle torture was exquisite. Rather than him tentatively brushing his balls with the nettles; today he was made to grab a nice big handful and rub the nettles all over his cock and balls. Oh those painful little bumps looked lovely! He was in so much pain; he was physically shaking from it, much to My delight!

I did let him cum today. Well he has been in a permanent state of arousal since last Friday. And I have been spending the week teasing him while he collects his pre-cum in a brandy glass. He produced that today. It was of an interesting consistency. It had become watery where it had separated - looked rather like very sour milk actually. I can imagine it tasted no better. Even so; he was made to add to the contents and masturbated until he came into the glass - and he drank the entire contents. His face was screwed up in revulsion at this task; but he understands that he has no choice but to do exactly as he's told.

His chastity device arrived today and after the session; he was immediately locked into it. I want to add an edge to his constant teasing. How terrible it will be for him to be teased until he goes crazy, but not be allowed to get hard. He'll be doing more than climbing the walls by the time I've finished with him!

The chastity device he has is fully metal, and he does struggle somewhat to put it on and take it off. He has seen another one which is metal with leather straps. As tempting as it is to see him in discomfort; I plan for him to be in chastity for a long while - so I don't want him to risk injury. He's ordered the leather one - while he remains in the metal one until it's arrival.


At the end of the session; he did send Me a lovely little email:

"Mistress. As instructed I have put the chastity device back on and attach a picture. It added to the discomfort getting the ring over my stung balls and i can feel my cock itching inside it but can not touch it. I can still taste the week of precum and cum from the glass Mistress."

Oh, I'm going to have so much fun with this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment