Monday 22 June 2015

But why should I pay for Mistress' time?

So here's a question for you. Let's just say that you need the services of a lawyer. You book an appointment and go and see them to discuss your case. And during this discussion; would you ask said lawyer; "can I just have a free sample of your legal services?" ? No I don't think you would.

So why then is it seemingly okay for you to ask this of a Professional Dominatrix?

When you serve a Dominatrix be it in a real time session or webcam session, you are getting far more than a quick thrill. You're getting an appointment with somebody who is an expert in the field of kink and fetish. A lot of time and effort goes into the session. Props, clothing, equipment, knowledge, expertise...the list continues. You are enjoying a SERVICE! The fact that it's in the adult profession makes absolutely zero difference. Whether it was in the healthcare profession, legal profession or even the automotive profession - you still have to pay.

So you're horny and that's your excuse for wanting it for free. You need to satisfy your sexual appetite. Based on that theory; should it be free for you to satisfy your hunger? It amounts to the same. If you want free sexual pleasure, then go find it. But don't bother trying to get it from a Professional - because a refusal will often offend.

Today, I've been inundated with silly boys who seem to think they are exempt from paying. "I'll pay another day." "Can I just have free preview?" "Wow £2 per minute is a bit steep - I would prefer the real thing." In answer to the last one - you will not find a Professional Dominatrix who will charge £2 per minute for a real-time session - EVER. Good luck with trying to find one!

You get out of serving Me what you put in. I'm certainly not here to demand money because I feel you owe Me one. I'm here to give you an enjoyable kinky experience. But I expect to be paid for My time. Offering to retweet Me in return for a session is going to be ignored. I don't need you to retweet Me. I have spent the best part of 16 years working in marketing and promotion - I can take care of My own advertising thanks! I also have plenty of followers who will retweet Me without expecting something in return....

Those who are prepared to pay for My services are all very pleased with the experience. I give 100% in ALL of My sessions. I take the time to find out what is you need. I listen to your concerns. I respect that you have a life outside of our sessions and protect your privacy. I provide a listening service for those who need to get their kinky fetish concerns off their chest. I provide online companionship to those who need it. I am a Dominatrix who wears a lot of different hats - counsellor, listener, teacher, therapist, confidante. I allow you to tell Me all about your darkest secrets; safe in knowledge that unless otherwise specified; they remain 100% confidential. I allow you to unburden yourself in the majority of cases. I also look after you. I ensure that our play is safe, sane and consensual. I make every effort to ensure that you are not placed in harms way and that there isn't any risk of seriously physical injury or psychological trauma - and that is a LOT of responsibility. Remember that.

Therefore; common courtesy should dictate that it is only right and proper that you should be prepared to pay for not just My time but also a very extensive and complex service. If you feel that you should be exempt then I suggest you move along...because you will also be exempt from My attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment