Saturday 6 June 2015

Come Feed My Sadistic Appetite!

To ask Me if I'm Sadistic is like asking the Pope if he's Catholic. The fact is; I'm Sadistic by nature. I love to see My slaves writhe and squirm in pain while they beg for mercy. I get off on seeing them tremble in agony. Hearing their pathetic cries & whimpers makes Me wet and it is a fact that I will NEVER get enough of pushing their pain threshold. The more they suffer; the more I enjoy it.

I have several pain-sluts under My control and each one is an absolute delight to train. Pain slut 1, who's heavily into cock and ball torture; takes whatever I decide to throw at him. What started out as light CBT has now stepped over into harsh CBT - and I'm certainly not stopping there. The more he can take, the more I will give. He knows full well that My sadistic creativity knows no bounds. He also knows that the only way to make Me happy is for him to suffer - so he's always eager to please.

The best thing about being a Sadist is the fact that I'm constantly thinking up new ways to torture My sluts. How wonderful it is that simple household objects can be turned into instruments of torture. I can have a lot of fun with a suit hanger. Metal bottle caps - they can be fun too. Tabasco ice cubes...hmmmm, the things I can do with those!

Foodstuffs are great too - chillies, ginger, vinegar - oh My days! Already I'm falling into a Sadistic frenzy!

Let's not forget the non-physical sadism as well. Humiliation can be just as torturous. Oh how hilarious it is to see a grown man, dress as a little girl, and recite nursery rhymes on webcam - and that's just for starters. There are many ways in which I can enjoy humiliating you; each one more cringe-worthy than the last!

So what is My favourite form of Sadistic torture? Well I absolutely love torturing tiny cocks and pathetic balls. Indeed; your cock wasn't made for fucking - despite what you may think. It was designed for Me to torture it. It is the only use I have for that pathetic flap of skin. The only reason I show an interest in your cock is because I'm thinking of all the ways I can make it suffer. And THAT is the only way your cock will ever give Me pleasure; the ONLY way.

I offer Cock & Ball Torture sessions via webcam every Saturday. Sessions are conducted on a variety of different levels depending on your pain threshold. But as a rough guide; here is what you will need for each level:

MILD CBT:
String
Wooden Spoon
Tooth paste

MODERATE CBT:
Pegs/Clothes pins
String
Wooden Spoon
Candle
Leather Belt
Deep Heat

HARSH CBT:
Bulldog clips
String
Tabasco sauce
Chillies - chopped
Ginger - Chopped
Wooden Spoon
Suit hanger
Candle
Leather belt
Cotton Buds/Cue Tips
Tiger Balm
Sand Paper
Stinging Nettles
Pin Wheel


Think you can handle My Sadistic nature? Then you are invited to get in touch and tell Me all the ways you wish to suffer for Me. If you capture My interest; I'll respond. If however; I feel you're a wimp who will crumble at the slightest blow; I'll be ignoring you. I only entertain those with a real thirst for being a masochist!

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment