Tuesday 9 June 2015

How to apply to serve Me.

Everyday, I open My inbox to lots of email applications from subs wanting to serve Me on-line. And if I'm completely honest; only a few will actually capture My interest. Only a handful will be worthy of a response; with the rest being swept into the trash can - where they remain.

When you apply to serve Me, you have only ONE chance to create a good impression. And I'm not talking about showering Me with tributes. That does not show Me you genuinely wish to serve. If your email shows Me you simply don't have what it takes to serve Me; you will not be able to buy My attention. And of course I will refuse your tribute; because you are not worthy of Me. Money talks - but for Me; what you can DO; talks louder.

You should treat your application to serve like you are applying for a job - but with much more ass kissing. That said; you should not come across as obsequious because I can and will see through that. I'd much rather you be honest about your intentions rather than telling Me what you think I want to hear. Honesty is the best policy where I'm concerned and you should always be honest - even if being honest means you have to talk about your weaknesses as well as your strengths. That at least shows Me that you are human - and are not perfect. And while I expect you to dance to My tune; serving Me is a personal thing - so you should at least allow your personality to come through in your application.

Now let's go back to when you write a written application for a job. You wouldn't just write; "Need a job! Employ me!" So when you email Me with; "I'm a slave! Please own me!" it equates to the same. It tells me absolutely nothing. It doesn't tell Me about you, about your experience, about your aspirations, about your strengths and weaknesses. What it does tell Me though; is with that simple and ineffective sentence; you can't be bothered. And if you can't be bothered to put some effort into your application; then I fail to see how you will be bothered to put effort into your servitude.

So what should you put in your application to serve? Well it isn't actually that difficult, even for the novice. Like I said; treat it as an application for employment. Create a good impression - be informative and honest. Kiss ass but don't go over the top. Sell yourself - that at the end of the day; that is what you are doing - you are selling yourself to Me. But you have to work at it if you want Me to "buy". And because I'm a firm but fair Mistress; below I have included a few tips for you to follow:


  • Always start your application email in a RESPECTFUL manner. "Hi hun" is NOT the way. "Dear Mistress" is a good start.
  • Introduce yourself correctly - give your name, your age, your background, your marital status. Tell Me a little about yourself - but don't go overboard. I don't want to read an application which is the length of a bible.
  • Talk about any experience you have had - good or bad. Talk about how long ago you had these experiences. How did these experiences make you feel?
  • Talk about what you can offer in terms of servitude - but do this from MY point of view - not yours. If you start talking about how you have a massive dick and you can satisfy Me then I'm going to stop reading. You're serving your own needs - and will continue to do so. And those who only seek to serve their own needs will not be serving Mine.
  • Talk about your kinks and fetishes - what makes you tick? What fetishes do you enjoy the most? What fetishes are you curious about and want to explore? 
  • At the same time; talk about your limits - things you are NOT into. I receive so many emails with the words "I'll do anything you say!" I guarantee you won't. Those who say this fall into several categories a) again they can't be bothered b) again they're thinking with their dicks and what's in it for them, c) they know nothing about fetish or BDSM and are painfully showing their ignorance on the matter.
  • Talk about your strengths and weaknesses - what area of servitude do you excel at and what area do you feel needs more work?
  • Talk about how your servitude fits in with your lifestyle. Does your significant other know about this side of your personality? Do you require your servitude to be completely private or are you happy for your slave journey to be published on My website? Do you need total discretion? Remember, if anonymity is needed then it shall be given. I will ALWAYS respect that. But if you are quite the exhibitionist; then of course I will respect that too! :-)
  • How do you wish to serve? Do you wish to serve via text, email, phone or webcam? How often are you able to serve? 
  • Do you have any toys or equipment to use in our on-line sessions? Do you have any lingerie or fetish clothing? What items do you have? Are you prepared to acquire more?
  •  DON'T MAKE DEMANDS. A slave never demands something. The words "I want" will get you nothing. However the words "I would like" I will consider.
  • Finally and MOST IMPORTANTLY; understand that while I will help you in your journey of exploring your kinky side; I will not be sexually interactive with you. A common misconception among the unenlightened is that Mistress will have sex with Her slaves - cyber or otherwise. No, that doesn't happen - ever. No Professional Dominatrix I know of has sex with Her servants. And that is why you will never see full nudity from a Professional Mistress. The whole agenda is that Mistress' body is out of bounds for you - because you are unworthy of it. But that doesn't mean She can't tease you. Of course She can tell you about the intimate areas of Her body - because She knows it will tease you into a frenzy - but She will NEVER show them to you - because those areas are not for you. And She will enjoy reminding you of this important fact. Understand and respect that, and realise that these are the dynamics of a Domme/sub relationship. 

So now that I've very kindly given you the "tools" to begin; the rest is up to you. I'm certainly not going to tell you exactly what to write in your application - because I'm not going to do the hard work for you. And let's be clear on this; serving Me IS hard work because I have very high expectations. And it is for that reason I am very selective when it comes to choosing who is worthy of My attention. But with the hard work comes the reward - praise and approval from Mistress and pride in the fact that you have pleased Her. While it's true - pleasure from satisfying your selfish needs is nice - it's not long lasting. Pride in your efforts is - and will shine through far longer than the after-glow of a self-induced orgasm!

Ready to try and gain My interest? Then apply to serve Me by emailing Me at the address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment