Monday 15 June 2015

IMPORTANT SCHEDULE CHANGES.

Unfortunately; Mistress has succumbed to a summer cold and looks and feels absolutely dreadful. I had hoped it was hay fever, but sadly not. This means I will be unable to offer cam to cam bookings until I'm better.

Instead; I will be offering text chat bookings and one-way cam bookings (your cam) bookings at a reduced rate as follows:

Text chat bookings via Skype (minimum 10 mins) - £0.50 per min

One way cam bookings via Skype (minimum 10 mins) - £1 per min

I will not be offering cam to cam bookings until Friday.

There is also a change to My schedule this week. I will be available for text chat and one way cam this week as follows:

MONDAY 12PM UNTIL 5PM AND 7.30PM UNTIL 10PM.

TUESDAY 7.30PM UNTIL 10PM.

WEDNESDAY 7.30PM UNTIL 10PM.

THURSDAY - NOT AVAILABLE.

FRIDAY - CAM BOOKINGS 1PM UNTIL 5PM. TEXT CHAT & ONE WAY CAM - 7.30PM UNTIL 10PM.

SATURDAY CAM BOOKINGS - 1PM UNTIL 5PM. TEXT CHAT AND ONE WAY CAM - 7.30PM UNTIL 10PM.

SUNDAY - NOT AVAILABLE.

To book an online session with Me during these times; you may email Me at the address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment