Saturday 25 April 2015

SLAVE VIDEO TASKS.

One thing I LOVE to do is to see slaves humiliate and degrade themselves in front of a camera for My entertainment. I know full well that there are some of you attention-starved sluts who come over all of a quiver at the thought of recording a special movie clip for Me - and the thought of Me watching it at My leisure, whilst laughing at your ridiculous antics; probably has your pathetic little maggots drooling. 

Of course, those who REALLY entertain Me may enjoy having their clip added to My website (subject to prior agreement) for all to see. Public humiliation will also add to your delicious degradation!

However, I understand that some out there are concerned about their privacy. This being the case; you may obscure your face in the clips as needed, if you would prefer to be anonymous.

Video tasks are priced at £10 each - for a clip of no longer than 5 mins. You will be given instructions of exactly WHAT I expect you to do in the clip and when I expect you to submit the tasks to Me. Again, penalties are in force for those who are late.

To receive a video task simply tribute £10 by Amazon.co.uk Online Gift Card to:

mistresscristal@mail.com


Once tribute is sent, you should email Me to receive said task.



No comments:

Post a Comment