Wednesday 29 April 2015

Kik & Skype Chat Rules.


There are some boys out there who are attempting to add Me on Kik or Skype without first making tribute. Well let Me tell you; you really are wasting your time - that is YOUR time, not Mine. 

You see; as I have reminded you numb-skulls over and over again; My attention is NOT for free. If you want it - you pay for it. No pay = NO PLAY. End of. Attempting to add Me without making tribute will result in you being instantly blocked. I am not negotiating on this. And I am not making any exceptions.

Those who have a genuine desire to serve; are only too pleased to pay a small tribute for the honour of gaining access to My private Kik and Skype IDs. They know what they must do to be granted access into My online world. And they don't sit there; making excuse after excuse as to why they should have free attention. They simply do as they are told - and tribute. And this is the way I do things. If you don't like it then don't approach. 

If you feel that you cannot afford to tribute in order to chat with Me via these methods; then it is plainly obvious that you cannot afford to serve Me. I don't owe you anything and there is no "try before you buy". The message is simple; PAY UP OR PISS OFF. I'm not going to sugar coat it. 

Oh and for those who dare to ask; "what do I get in return"; you are invited to shove your tribute up your arse and keep it there. I'm not interested in chatting to those who don't have their priorities in the right order. I'm NUMBER ONE on your list of priorities - you aren't on the list. And I will only consider your needs once you have pleased Me. That's right - PLEASE ME. That is what serving is all about - ME. If you fail to understand that - then you have no business contacting Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment