Monday 13 April 2015

Service Interrupted...


Unfortunately, it would seem Virgin Media have chosen a MONDAY to do "essential maintenance work" on their broadband service. Oh how thoughtful of them! Thank you for letting us all know that you will be doing this....oh wait you didn't - I just found out with My intermittent broadband service.

Anyway, this means that sadly, I will be unable to offer cam today. I will be available via AdultWork Phone Chat instead. I will also be offering Instant Messenger/Text Chat bookings via Skype later this evening.

Calls to My AdultWork line are priced at 80p per minute. For details, simply visit My AdultWork profile via the link:


Virgin Media state the "maintenance work" should be completed after 3pm - so I'll be on DirectIm then - all being well.

Apologies folks! Totally beyond My control.



No comments:

Post a Comment