Monday 20 April 2015

Masturbation Monday.


I know that if it were up to you; a lot of you pathetic worms would be jerking your maggots off 24/7. Let's face it - a good percentage of you simply can't leave your twig and berries alone. Morning, noon and night, there you are; pumping your fists until you just about rip your cocks off. Chance would be a fine thing for the latter...

Luckily for you; there is a day dedicated to all the wankers out there - Masturbation Monday.

Masturbation Monday means exactly what it says on the tin. You are ALLOWED to masturbate. But there are conditions. What's that? You thought you'd be able to masturbate at your leisure? Oh you poor deluded fools! Of course not! Self-pleasure comes at a price - whether you like it or not!

You will ONLY be allowed to masturbate if you follow My instructions. That's right - I will be telling you exactly HOW I want you to jerk that little maggot. And you will not deviate away from those instructions. It's My way or no way.

Furthermore; IF I decide to allow you release; you will be licking up EVERY SINGLE DROP of your mess. It's your mess at the end of the day. And I'm not about to see it wasted. What comes out, goes back in.

Oh and you'll be learning how to jerk off PROPERLY as well. Masturbation is far more than simply pumping your fist. Of course the compulsive wankers will know that. But for the unenlightened; there are many ways to spank the monkey. And masturbation doesn't just involve your cock! Yes really! Your cock is just the tip of the ice-berg. 

For example; the male g-spot. "Oh only women have a g-spot, right?" WRONG! Men have one too - in fact they have several. Be a good boy and do exactly what I say, and perhaps I will help you to find yours.

Oh and it is possible to cum WITHOUT touching your dirty little dick at all...I have ways and means to ensure that happens....IF I feel you're deserving of it.

A few items required for your Masturbation Monday session:

Lube

Webcam

Dildo/beads/vibrator/plug (vibrator required for milking - and I'm not talking cows...)

Empty plate or glass.

You have those items? Of course you do! Then take your hand off your dick long enough to book your Skype session. Email Me at the address below and then abstain. You only touch WHEN I say so!

mistresscristal@mail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment