Friday 10 April 2015

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PRICES.

From Monday 13 April, new prices for Skype bookings and slave tasks will be as follows:

Skype with cam - £1.50 per minute.

Slave tasks - £7 per assignment.

Skype Voice Chat (no cam) - £ 1.20 per minute.

This is the first increase for almost 6 years - so consider yourselves lucky. And despite this small increase; My prices are still among the most reasonable for the quality I offer. In short; My attention is priceless! No matter what I expect in the form of tribute; money should be no object when trying to gain My attention - remember that! 

I will be available throughout the weekend for Skype bookings between 1.30pm and 5pm. 

Slave tasks are of course available at any time.

To request a booking or slave task; you should email Me at the address below and tell Me WHAT you can do for Me.

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment