Sunday 24 March 2013

Wigs, PVC and more!

Yesterday, I wore the new PVC top which patheticwalletworm sent to Me for My Birthday and it looked amazing. Fitted like a glove and certainly went down well with My subs!

Now because I like to adopt different looks every so often, I also coupled this with My new black bob wig - think Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction and you get the picture!

I own a few wigs, and like to wear them on cam every so often, and I'm always on the look out for more. Being blessed with not the easiest hair to style, they are useful when I simply can't be bothered to mess about with My hair, or if I'm having a "bad hair day". Also, with the weather being so cold at the moment, they add an extra layer of insulation!

I think it is important to change My look every so often - it helps keep things fresh for My subs - and will often attract new clients on Adultwork. Yesterday's look certainly went down well!

No comments:

Post a Comment