Thursday 14 March 2013

How To Spot A Free-loader in Adultwork DirectCam.

From time to time, when I am logged on to Adultwork Directcam, I do offer free chat, even if it's for an hour, during each shift. Sometimes, it can work in My favour as a fair few will introduce themselves, tell Me what they wish to explore before entering private or group chat.

But sometimes, I will be plagued with piss-takers and free-loaders who simply don't want to pay. It's these people who seriously fuck Me off. Today, the freeloaders were in force, hence after an hour, free chat was turned off.

Now for those who are new to Directcam, and are struggling with free chat, this is generally what a free-loader will do:

  1. Enter free chat, not say anything for the whole 3 mins then leave - they're jacking off for free. I usually give them up to 2 mins, then if they don't speak, they're kicked.
  2.  Enter free chat, and ask Me to stand up, show what I'm wearing, show My boots etc. If they want to see these things, they should enter pvt or group - neither of which they are intending to do.
  3. Enter free chat and say "hey open my cam!. Now this is one I despise! These free-loaders want a free session. NEVER add their cam. They will often say "open my cam and I'll go private with you." I guarantee they won't. I also guarantee that if you refuse, they will be out of your room faster than you can blink.
  4. Enter free chat, are ordered to enter group or pvt, and just ignore that instruction. Instead, they discuss their fetish in explicit language - hence trying to get you to do the same and get a free session.
  5. Say they have problems with adding credits to their account, but will pay via paypal - NEVER fall for this! Not only will they get your email address for free, but you will not be paid. Furthermore, discussing if paypal via Adultwork is a good way of getting your profile removed!
  6. Offer to tip you in pvt if you do as they ask in free - they won't, because they won't even enter pvt in the first place.
  7. Enter free chat, stay for about 30 seconds and leave - they are hoping to see you naked.
So these are classic signs of how to spot a free-loader. NEVER GIVE IN TO THEM! Don't give your time away for free. And if you're getting fed up with the free-loaders, turn off free-chat. Those who are prepared to pay for your time will enter group or pvt no problem.

I have a simple rule for these idiots - no pay, NO PLAY! It's as simple as that. If you do want to cam with Me, by all means enter free, tell Me what you wish to explore, and then enter pvt or group. But if you are just looking for a freebie - and I can spot a free-loader a mile off - don't bother entering - your visit with be very short!


No comments:

Post a Comment