Tuesday 12 March 2013

Thanks Wordpress - Not!

Unfortunately, Wordpress have clearly chosen to change their Terms of Service, which has meant I have had to move My blog here. I'm not disappointed by it - this platform is suiting Me much better. You will find that everything that was on My wordpress blog is now here - the old one having now been closed down. 

So what's going to be happening now that I've "moved"? Well, each week, I will be posting new videos to My YouTube Channel - some will be private, so you will have to pay for access. Details of this are available here.

At the moment, these videos are for those who adore feet and shoes, so I'm sure the free previews will get you salivating! 

There will be more videos coming soon, so make sure you subscribe!

Also coming soon are Easter pictures of My slaves - one of which will be dressed as the Easter Bunny (I think this slave knows who I'm referring to!) so you won't want to miss that.

And of course, My next photo-shoot is coming up next month.

Don't forget, I have a birthday coming up next Tuesday, so you are welcome to so send Me a gift from My Birthday Wishlist. All those who are generous will receive a mention on My blog. If you are VERY GENEROUS, I will do a personal thank you video for you!

So despite the sudden move, exciting things are in the pipeline! Don't forget to sign up the mailing list for updates of My online availability and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment